Telework Book Available From Amazon
Telework People is already available on print from Amazon. It took a little longer than the electronic version but it was worth the wait.
For all of you, lovers of words on paper, grab your copy today.
Trackback URL for this post:
Break the chains to the past and start using the Internet and your skills to work from anywhere.
Become a teleworker. Forget about rush hour, meetings with angry bosses and the boring office chit chat. This is a book about people. It includes eight years of teleworking experience.
You will learn:
- The benefits of teleworking
- What you need to telework
- Jobs you can do from anywhere
- How to start teleworking
- How to manage a distributed team
- How to enjoy more time with family and avoid becoming a workaholic
- Stories of teleworkers in many countries
- Useful resources for teleworkers